I have written a few pieces (reviews and articles) for other websites- all of which I will collate on this page. Feel free to have a read:
- ‘All Things Bald and Beautiful’ (2020).
My first post for LevileTV. Delving into why more black women are shaving their hair and finding it empowering. And also how I felt about shaving my own hair!
- My Top Child mentoring tips (2019)
Take away tips I wrote that upon reflection of being a volunteer child mentor for a year.
- The Problem with Colourblindness (2016)
My piece for Elevation Networks New View magazine is on race and colourblindness. (Flick to pages 6 and 7.)
- For Loud Magazine I wrote an introductory article about Afro-Caribbean societies (ACSs.) Flick to pages 24-25. http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=&edid=e3d6452a-3764-4541-a82e-c3c1ffe77df1
- ‘7 Tips to help you get the most out of lectures’
This article was aimed at First-year students adjusting to university and was written for Studenthut.com:
- Bugsy Malone youth production review (2016)
I wrote this on my work experience with York Press, the city’s free local newspaper:
- A review of the University of York’s philosophy department: